William Howard Koch, DC
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa. Graduated Cum Laude, 1967, Doctor of Chiropractic.
Post Graduate Education:
Extensive Post Graduate Advanced Training in Gonstead, Thompson, Palmer HIO, Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP), Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), Craniopathy, Biocranial Technique, Applied Kinesology, Creed Neural Kinetic Integration, Gonzalez Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation, Rockwell Manual Neuroscience Methods and Blair Upper Cervical Institute.
Pettibon Biomechanics Institute, 1971-1985, Spinal Bio-mechanical Engineering.
Long Island University, C.W. Post College, Long Island, N.Y. Post graduate studies in pathology.
Numerous Post Graduate/Continuing Education Courses from the following schools:
Texas Chiropractic College, National College of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Life College of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, New York College of Chiropractic, Cleveland College of Chiropractic & Pettibon Bio-mechanics Institute.
Professional Credentials and Licenses:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1967
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1967
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Basic Sciences, Board of Examiners, State of Iowa, 1967
- Advanced Degree in Chiropractic X-ray and Analysis, Pettibon Biomechanics Institute, 1972
- Certification in Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, Pettibon Biomechanics Institute, 1977
- License to Practice as a Chiropractor in the State of New York, 1971
- License to Practice Chiropractic in the State of Florida, 1970
- License to Practice as a Chiropractor, Commonwealth of the Bahamas, 2002
- Chiropractor and Owner, Private Chiropractic Practice, Water Mill, New York, 1967 to 1998
- Chiropractor and Owner, Private Chiropractic Clinic, Shelter Island, New York, 1985 to 1997
- Chiropractor and Owner, Seagoing Chiropractic Clinic aboard Motor Vessel, The Coastal Chiropractor, 1985 to 2000
- Chiropractor and Owner, Chiropractic Clinics: “The Out Island Chiropractor” Marsh Harbour and Man O War Cay, Abaco, Bahamas, 2002 to present.
- Koch Chiropractic and Wellness, Mount Dora, Florida, 2014 to present.
- Instructor, Koch Advanced Integrated Chiropractic Technologies Seminar Series, Teaching the Kock Technique Approach and ChiroPractice Made Perfect: The Koch Approach to Practice from Above Down/Inside Out.
- Speaker/CEU Instructor, Florida Chiropractic Association, August 2014 National Convention.
- Class A Instructor, Pettibon Bio-mechanics Institute, 1977 to 1985, Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, True Plane Spinographic X-ray Procedures, X-ray Analysis, and Instrument Adjusting.
- Instructor, US Power Squadron, “Piloting, Seamanship and Small Boat Handling” Course, 1970 – 1975.
- Lifeguard Instructor, Township of Southampton, New York, 1967 to 1972.
- Chiropractic the Superior Alternative, copyright 1995, published by Bayeaux Press, Calgary, Alberta, Canada and made available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon Books. Revised edition is a work in process.
- Conversations with Chiropractic Technique Masters, Kindle edition 2012. Print edition coming soon.
- How to Find the Best Chiropractor for You, new book being edited now, to be published in the next 60 days.
- Contributing Editor, The American Chiropractor magazine. Article titles:
- “Adventures in Practice”with Dr. William Koch
- “I Want to Change the World!”Interview with Dr. Dennis Woggon
- “Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation”Interview with Dr. George Gonzalez
- “Restoring Energy Balances in the Body A Straight Chiropractor Re-thinks Acupuncture”Interview with Dr. John Amaro
- “Neuro Modulation Technique”Interview with Dr. Leslie Feinberg
- “Applied Kinesiology Demystified”Interview with Dr. Eugene Charles
- “Neural Kinetic Integration Technique”Interview with Dr. Alan Creed
- “Chiropractic Biophysics Technique”Interview with Dr. Deed Harrison
- “Manual Neuroscience Methods”Interview with Dr. Jeff Rockwell
- “Posture Specialist Takes Center Stage”Interview with Steven Weiniger
- “A Conversation: Dr. Bill Koch and Dr. Brian Solofsky”
- “My Personal Experience with CLEAR Scoliosis Institute”
- “Dr. Bill Koch Discusses “The Testosterone Switch” with Author Dr. Kyl Smith”
- “Could it Be B12? A Question All Healthcare Providers Need to Ask Themselves”Interview with Sally Pacholok, RN, BSN
- “Chiropractors: Martial Artists of the Healing Arts”
- “Palmer College Florida: A Conversation with College President, Dr. Peter Martin”
- “Who Needs A Chiropractor?” for TACs The Chiropractic Assistant
- “The Pelvic Imperative”
Radio Show Host:
Host, Radio Call-In Talk Show “Your Health Connection” WLNG radio, Sag Harbor, N.Y. Live broadcast three days per week for 17 years, heard in Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts and on the Worldwide Web, 1981 through 1998.
- Member, International Chiropractors Association since 1965.
- Member, New York State Chiropractic Society, 1967 to 1997.
- Member, Florida Chiropractic Association since 2002.
- Member, American Association of Spine Physicians since 1995.
- Member, Board of Directors, Pettibon Biomechanics Institute, 1977 to 1980.
- Member, Life Foundation, Life College of Chiropractic, Marrietta, Georgia, 1981 to 1987.
Licensed Ship’s Captain:
US Coast Guard Merchant Marine Officer, 100 Ton Masters Certificate, 1998 to present.
Website: www.DrWilliamHKoch.com ChiroPractice Made Perfect
Contact Info: Mail: PO Box 425, Mount Dora, FL 32757