Are You Ready To Elevate Your Skills, Practice & Patient’s Lives?
If you answered yes, you are at the right place!
- Are you graduating soon?
- Worried about what’s next after graduation?
- Are you new to practice and struggling with the direction you want to take?
- Or have you been in practice for a while but are always working towards attaining better results?
- Have you been frustrated with not being able to get patients better fast and NOT complain that their problem comes back as soon as they leave your office or when they simply lifted something light?
- Are you frustrated with the different practice management companies telling you in order to succeed you will need to see a thousand patients a week and do countless spinal screenings? Does that make your stomach crawl?
- Do you feel uncomfortable with seeing patients only a few minutes each and then moving on to the next one?
My name is Dr. Bill Koch. I’ve been in practice for 50 years and have had several very successful practices in the USA and the Bahamas. During my long career I studied with some of the great teachers, innovators and pioneers in our profession. The knowledge I have accumulated over the past half century has allowed me to develop my own unique technique protocols and to successfully treat patients who have been disappointed with previous chiropractic, medical and surgical care.
My objective in teaching these seminars is to share the knowledge and experience I have acquired, to shorten the learning curve and smooth the road to success for a new generation of chiropractors.
A wise Chinese proverb states: “A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from others.”
My mission is to elevate the level of healing consciousness and mindset in each doctor. We must practice each day in pursuit of excellence and our practice must be patient focused and patient centered. We must always remember we are there to take care of our patients, and we must do our very best with each patient every time. Each time a patient leaves our office they should feel that our focus was on them and their individual needs and that they were well taken care of. When we do this for our patients they eagerly tell friends and family about their great doctor. That is the best, most effective kind of advertising there is.
When you decided to become a doctor, did you picture making a true difference in people’s lives?
Did the thought of seeing miracles excite you?
Do you desire to have your patients trust you and refer to you?
Have you envisioned having a referral practice?
The Koch Integrated Advanced Chiropractic Technologies Seminar series will see that you can answer yes to the above questions and more.
Some of the things you will learn in this seminar series are:
- How to achieve a level of results that often takes doctors years to accomplish.
- How to successfully create a cash based practice.
- How to do more with less.
- What you need to do from day 1 to be successful.
- What you equipment you actually need and what you don’t need and why.
- Who you need to introduce yourself to in order to build your business.
- How balancing the pelvis is fundamental for the long term health and mobility of a patient.
- How cranial nerves can be examined and treated to make massive changes in people’s lives.
In this 3 part series the curriculum will include:
- Part 1 will cover the basics of my protocols including my approach to the first visit examination, consultation and treatment. In this first seminar of the series the emphasis will be on pelvic balance. I will explain and demonstrate my integrated technique protocol for the comprehensive evaluation and correction of all seven joints of the pelvis. To start making remarkable changes in your patients, you must first be sure they have a stable foundation — the pelvis. I will also teach the way I examine and make specific instrument and manual corrections of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Part 2 will consist of a brief review of Seminar 1 followed by more advanced procedures, including the examination and corrective protocols for the cervical and lumbar myotomes, the TMJ, the extremities, including shoulders, elbow, wrist, knees, ankles and feet. I will also discuss the specialized techniques I use with complex cases.
- Part 3 will include a brief review of seminars 1 and 2, including discussion of any questions or issues that need review and clarification, and an opportunity for more hands-on practice of what has been taught in parts one and two, with personal coaching by Dr. Koch.
Then we will focus on how to build a cash practice based on results and referrals.
And Dr. Koch will also demonstrate his personal program for functional fitness and postural enhancement “which has helped keep me working for 50 years.” He will also teach the spinal molding, mobilization and rehab exercises that he shares with all his patients.
At the end of each seminar, you will be ready to go back home and immediately begin implementing what you have learned. A seminar is no good if it cannot be applied the next day.
Each 3 day/ 24 hour seminar will provide you with the information you need to hone your skills and confidently deal with your most challenging cases.
If you want to attend the next seminar please call today. We are keeping it small to maximize individual interaction with Dr. Koch and ample time for each participant to practice what they learn. Since each seminar can only accommodate 6 doctors, the classes fill up quickly.
To find out more about Dr. Koch check out his website and blog ChiroPractice Made Perfect
For more information or to register email email@example.com
Or phone 352-729-2678.
Next Seminar: March 22, 23, 24, 2019.
Where? My office in Mount Dora, Florida. Just outside Orlando.
The price is $400, students $250.
See the section on Seminar Information for more.